Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Leafs-Bruins was a 0-0 game with shots 15-1 for the Leafs almost halfway through the second.

Then with about a minute to go in the 2nd the shots were 19-14.

Then Nylander floats a wrister from long distance and it goes off McAvoy and in.

Now it's still 1-0 Leafs with the shots 24-21 five minutes to go in the third.

Something tells me this is gonna be a crazy finish. Feels like there could be a flukey late tying goal, and then an OT goal for Boston for another heartbreaking elimination for the Leafs.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
We always talk about Rantanen looking terrible but god damn Pasta has been invisible this game. Funny enough I think Marner’s been pretty involved, despite people shitting on him 24/7.

Also the more I watch other so called, franchise defensemen, the more I realize how heads and shoulders above Cale is, compared to everyone else.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
We always talk about Rantanen looking terrible but god damn Pasta has been invisible this game. Funny enough I think Marner’s been pretty involved, despite people shitting on him 24/7.

Also the more I watch other so called, franchise defensemen, the more I realize how heads and shoulders above Cale is compared to everyone else.
Cale turns it up in round one and Hughes falters and SN was all over the Hughes is playing hurt stories. I mean he probably is but it was convenient from everyone but Bieksa who just raved about Cale

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Toronto-Bawston rd 1 game 7, as of course, is tradition.

1714703923048.gif

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Boston looks gassed and slow to me and has missed way too many chances. They might have lost this series giving up that breakaway goal.

Nylander the only one coming through for the Leafs again. Both of these teams seem lucky to advance.

Reactions: JudoKoala

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Lot of folks said this series was over at 3-1 forget that while it's Toronto it's also Boston

It will be game 7 between two chokers!
I want all the OTs in Game 7. I want both teams so damn tired guys are literally refusing to take their next shift. I want them to go so long into the night they resort to the goalies taking shots at each other from the redline.

AVSfan2daMAX

Nov 24, 2006
Can't spell choke without without the Bruins. Then again, can't spell disappointment without Leafs.

Something has to give Game 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad