GDT: ECSF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

clmetsfan

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2007
Oh, there's a whole cadre who've expressed such fantasies going into this series. It's fairly amusing.
I mean sure there's idiots everywhere, but the overwhelming attitude about this series among the Rangers fanbase is that these two teams are incredibly evenly matched and that it'll probably comes down to who plays better on special teams. The only significant advantage that NY has in this series is in goal.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Canes dominated o zone possession as expected but even though they won Round 1, there were times they looked to make one too many passes instead of shooting. Few cases today I counted the same thing. Their agenda for Game 2 should be to simply simplify.

NYR did what they had to do and when you score 4 with Igor in net that should (and was proven to be) be all you need.
Meh a lot of time was spent up near the blue line/towards the walls. Wasn’t particularly dangerous chances or low cycling.
Rangers have to not sit back so much. Once they went up 4-2 it was like they took the foot of the gas and were scared they were going to be called for a penalty.
A lot of just straight dump ins.

Not going to be an easy series for either team.

jaywills1020

Mar 14, 2004
I mean sure there's idiots everywhere, but the overwhelming attitude about this series among the Rangers fanbase is that these two teams are incredibly evenly matched and that it'll probably comes down to who plays better on special teams. The only significant advantage that NY has in this series is in what.

I mean sure there's idiots everywhere, but the overwhelming attitude about this series among the Rangers fanbase is that these two teams are incredibly evenly matched and that it'll probably comes down to who plays better on special teams. The only significant advantage that NY has in this series is in goal.
What significant advantage does Carolina have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad