NESN Dave Goucher and Shane Hnidy are negotiating with NESN for next season

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Why would they want this job right now?

They live in Vegas. Fun enough place to visit. But an absolutely miserable place to live. 6 months of scorched earth where you can't go outside. And not a place I would want to raise a family

Come to Boston. Passionate fanbase. Big media contract in NESN. One of the best offensive payers in the world in Pasta. One of the best goalies in the world. Team should be competitive most years

Both men have been here before, so they get it

Reactions: Gordoff and Ladyfan

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
They live in Vegas. Fun enough place to visit. But an absolutely miserable place to live. 6 months of scorched earth where you can't go outside. And not a place I would want to raise a family

Come to Boston. Passionate fanbase. Big media contract in NESN. One of the best offensive payers in the world in Pasta. One of the best goalies in the world. Team should be competitive most years

Both men have been here before, so they get it

This is incorrect.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas

Definitely not true, we dont all live on the Strip. It's a pretty great place to live, cost of living is well below New England, no income tax, about 30 concert options each night and have Zion, Bryce Canyon, LA, Moab, Yosemite, Phoenix, Tahoe, Sequoia within 6 hours

The amount of time you cant spend outside due to the heat is the same as the amount of time you cant spend outside in New England because of winter.

Last edited:

SImpelton

Mar 1, 2018
Definitely not true, we dont all live on the Strip. It's a pretty great place to live, cost of living is well below New England, no income tax, about 30 concert options each night and have Zion, Bryce Canyon, LA, Moab, Yosemite, Phoenix, Tahoe, Sequoia within 6 hours

The amount of time you cant spend outside due to the heat is the same as the amount of time you cant spend outside in New England because of winter.
In winter, you can wear an extra layer. Can't exactly strip down to your skivs in publicc.

Reactions: Gordoff

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
I always loved listening to Goucher. I like the Bruins radio guy now but I think he sounds like Kevin Dunn, and I can't unhear it.
and I've been a Sherriff fan for a while now, even back to his Prince Albert Raider days.
Like most here, I'd be all for this.

Reactions: Ladyfan

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
Lot of people in this thread that think that Vegas begins and ends with the Strip. It’s a good place to live. It’s only unbearable 3 months of the year. The rest of the months it’s 70-80 and sunny. My buddy raised 5 kids in Boulder City. The schools are good, the youth sports are good, the neighborhoods are quiet, the lake is nice, and there’s plenty to do. Locals avoid the strip like Bostonians avoid Quincey Market and Faniuel Hall. Summerlin is a pretty lux area as well. Vegas hasn’t been the fastest growing real estate market in America for the past 20 years because people are moving there for gambling, buffets, and Barry Manilow.

But I digress.. Get GOUCH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad