HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Bit late, but playoff game today!

Sea Bears currently down 33-31 in the 2nd

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Support sure exceeded expectations for basically pick up basketball, of course the product was a lot more exciting than continual 1-0 losses and suffering through a Valour game or watching slipping Sammy's 6th rate ball team playing against other nobodies!

Last edited:

jetsmooseice

Up Yours Robison
Feb 20, 2020
I feel like I'm still riding the high of that wild Sea Bears comeback win last Friday against Scarborough. If you didn't see the game or the highlights, these 22 seconds will give you a good taste of what it was like at CLC that night

The Seabs are a fun team to watch but they basically ride or die with Teddy Allen, he alone determines the fate of this team.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
I feel like I'm still riding the high of that wild Sea Bears comeback win last Friday against Scarborough. If you didn't see the game or the highlights, these 22 seconds will give you a good taste of what it was like at CLC that night

The Seabs are a fun team to watch but they basically ride or die with Teddy Allen, he alone determines the fate of this team.

Will have to catch a game this year, the CLC crowd sounds electric...:thumbu:

Reactions: jetsmooseice

jetsmooseice

Up Yours Robison
Feb 20, 2020
Will have to catch a game this year, the CLC crowd sounds electric...:thumbu:
Yeah, the crowd was into it, great atmosphere for sure on Friday night!

NB that you can also watch games on TV (some games are on TSN and Game+), and the ones that aren't on TV are streaming live at CEBL+ which you can access for free.

Reactions: macmaroon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad