GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
That team at least got 14 shots.

This one is on pace for 12.
It’s coaching. They’ve played the exact same way all playoffs. People blamed Nashville. Edmonton is about as wide open as you can play.

Tocchet needs to be questioned but he won’t because they exceeded expectations. They played like p***yes though.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
Disappointing thing is that the Oilers can play much better than this. The series was there for the taking at 3-2. You shouldn't be totally gassed halfway through the second round if you have any realistic expectations of a championship.

Reactions: Bleach Clean

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
It’s funny watching Lafferty there and Mikheyev on the break away in the first period.

Damn

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Keep it up guys, this is going good now. Its Skinner in net. We got this! :yo:

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Thought they already had the flu.

I don't care as much about them losing this game. It's more about how they put in no effort two games in a row when the seasons on the line. Absolutely pathetic.

This is where I'm at. It's one thing to lose, especially given the circumstances. Getting utterly annihilated without any real effort is just pathetic.

Reactions: TruKnyte

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
The missed opportunity to have put things away earlier by just...doing the obvious thing. So frustrating. RikTok has been good...but there are some really infuriating things about him.
Playing possum in game 6 with the benefit of being able to lose a game is honestly inexcusable to me.

Reactions: biturbo19

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
That last shot Skinner had no idea where the puck was. We gotta pep that guy hard here

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Disappointing thing is that the Oilers can play much better than this. The series was there for the taking at 3-2. You shouldn't be totally gassed halfway through the second round if you have any realistic expectations of a championship.

I can't decipher if it's just the Canucks being gassed or EDM adjusting and VAN continuing to do the same thing over again? They do look like the slower team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad