Post-Game Talk: That was an NHL game. Cats 2-0 over the Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Here is the interesting part about playing Toronto especially if we stay in front of them in the standings which is no longer a guarantee sadly. We are only 3 games up and they have a game in hand plus the head to head.

Toronto's last two games are on the 16th and 17th against us then Tampa (their game in hand). The playoffs are then scheduled to start the 19th and the 20th. GR said we play Saturday if we play Toronto.

That would mean Toronto would be spending over a week in Florida pretty much, so I wonder if they keep their important players in Toronto until the playoff starts. They really wont have time to go back home unless they are ok with the extra travel time and losing practice time.

panthersdu67

Oct 5, 2019
Toronto has PTSD from last year's series against us. The Panthers are a much better team than last year, and will also find that extra gear come playoffs just like they did last year. Unless they completely collapse defensively and spend absurd amounts of time in the penalty box, Toronto won't be too much of a struggle. Just my 2 cents.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

THOSE D PAIRS

Bg5aTx.gif

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Toronto has PTSD from last year's series against us. The Panthers are a much better team than last year, and will also find that extra gear come playoffs just like they did last year. Unless they completely collapse defensively and spend absurd amounts of time in the penalty box, Toronto won't be too much of a struggle. Just my 2 cents.
Yup if Florida plays their game, there’s not a damn thing Toronto can do. If they don’t then yes the leafs will make easy work. I’m a little scared about the penalties Becuase refs have been giving us a shitload lately and for calls that are beyond soft.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I really hope the Marlins are relocated if they are just going to be a farm team for others.

Or, MLB can fold for all I care.

Reactions: Givememoneyback
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad