TV: Shoresy the Letterkenny spinoff

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

Shoresy is a Canadian television comedy series, slated to premiere on Crave in 2022. A spinoff of Letterkenny, the series will focus on the character of Shoresy as he moves to Sudbury to take a role with a struggling Triple A-level hockey team. The series will also run in the United States on Hulu

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Interested. I thought Letterkenny was losing some of its appeal but the last season was hilarious.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
On one hand I like the idea of more hockey humour from Letterkenny.

On the other hand I’m not sure about Shorsey as the main character and it’s hard to look and Keeso and not see Wayne .. so that’ll be weird

Reactions: beowulf

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018

On the other hand I’m not sure about Shorsey as the main character and it’s hard to look and Keeso and not see Wayne .. so that’ll be weird
I think it'll work if they keep the shows completely separate with no characters crossing over, which it looks like they're doing

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

As long as they keep the looks totally different it shouldn't be too much of a problem for me. The issue I'm going to have is if Keeso does the Shoresy voice while the camera is on his face. I'm not sure if it'll be funny for an extended period of time, but maybe. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad