News Article: RIP Dutchy

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Sad news indeed. Loved watching Sportsnight on ITV at 11:00pm everynight... him and Hallsy on Mondays were great. RIP Dutchy
Yeah, Dutchy handled the windbag Brian Hall like a pro & it was a very entertaining weekly segment. After he left & Perry Solkowski took over, Brian Hall ran roughshod over him & that weekly segment became basically unwatchable.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
It's a Sasky Thing.

“Grey Cups, whatever, every time you saw the guy … us Saskatchewan guys all know each other. There’s an instant connection,” Flory said.

“It’s really sad. A guy too young. A guy who was proud of where he was from, and he let people know that.”

“That’s one thing I love about Porcupine Plain. Everybody works there. It’s a hard-working town. I do have a western work ethic. A lot of Canadians work hard, but I’m kind of proud of the fact that we’re from Saskatchewan.”

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
It's a Sasky Thing.

“Grey Cups, whatever, every time you saw the guy … us Saskatchewan guys all know each other. There’s an instant connection,” Flory said.

“It’s really sad. A guy too young. A guy who was proud of where he was from, and he let people know that.”

“That’s one thing I love about Porcupine Plain. Everybody works there. It’s a hard-working town. I do have a western work ethic. A lot of Canadians work hard, but I’m kind of proud of the fact that we’re from Saskatchewan.”

My grandfather was from Humboldt and was a proud prairie boy. Built differently there (different era too)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad