Post-Game Talk: Mr. Knies Guy Saves The Day | 2-1 Leafs in OT!

horner

May 22, 2007
Our young players are going to be really good from this experience next year

Woll shutting the door
Knies he will be battle tested and go to the net. Not backing down from Pasta.
Holmberg I loved how he didn't back from Marchant.

They will be battle tested

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
When he was getting under Pastrnak's skin, I was terrified that he was poking the admittedly sleepy bear that's been very quiet this series.

Imagine this kid once he realizes how big he is and starts bulking up. Jesus. What a player.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
When he was getting under Pastrnak's skin, I was terrified that he was poking the admittedly sleepy bear that's been very quiet this series.

Imagine this kid once he realizes how big he is and starts bulking up. Jesus. What a player.
Not sure how much bulking up he will do already listed @ 217 lbs.

I have read he is their second most chiseled player to McMann.
But Kampf might have an argument for that.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Not sure how much bulking up he will do already listed @ 217 lbs.

I have read he is their second most chiseled player to McMann.
But Kampf might have an argument for that.

He's only 21.

Even if he stays at 217 lbs for the rest of his career (very unlikely), he still has filling out and widening to do as his body matures. The frame will get bigger.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
He's only 21.

Even if he stays at 217 lbs for the rest of his career (very unlikely), he still has filling out and widening to do as his body matures. The frame will get bigger.
Yep, there are some serious strength changes between 21-25 and then 25-30 as well

Leafsfanperson

Jan 27, 2024
Knies punching Pasternak then laughing in his face saying what do you even think you're gunna top about it wimp is the Leafs greatest cap era moment since Darcy Tucker beating up Patrick Eaves

Tucker is given up like 30+ pounds and he beat him so bad that the league suspended him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad