bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
  • Haha
Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Crystal Palace were the favorites at +105.

Crystal Palace's O/U was 0.5 goals.

I'm talking about our domestic betting agency. I didn't have time to play for the score but I played it via the results page's own and it doesn't show the odds (we use decimals here, by the way) unless I win.

• Haha
Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
By the way, according to The Times, it would cost United £10 million to sack ETH before June 30th and make United's already difficult situation with the domestic equivalent of the FFP even harder.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
United's defence was abysmal but Palace's strikes were textbook, vultures gonna be circling hard

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Every year we hear about the difficult FFP situation and then they spend 150M anyway.

Team is always hilarious.
This is the domestic equivalent of it. But the FFP situation is also difficult. United have to sell players, and not at a loss, if they want to make multiple big signings.

Due to the financial restrictions imposed by the Premier League's profit and sustainability regulations (PSR), United will head into this summer needing to offload high earners and generate transfer income to release funds for the recruitment of new signings. Sources have told ESPN that United do have headroom to add to the squad, but a net spend of £100 million is likely to be the limit of expenditure.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
@Wee Baby Seamus are we ready to take Wharton to the Euros?
Not there yet but the boy is brilliant.

Also let the record show, in case it is unclear, that I do not root for the England NT (I am not a monster), it's just the one whose squad selection I am most invested in because of Chelsea players and a general interest in a talented generation being properly used.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Straw

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not there yet but the boy is brilliant.

Also let the record show, in case it is unclear, that I do not root for the England NT (I am not a monster), it's just the one whose squad selection I am most invested in because of Chelsea players and a general interest in a talented generation being properly used.
Oh yeah I hate the England team too, but since we we chatting over the weekend. I think I might find a place for Wharton. He has the same case as Mainoo; he’s young but he plays arguably England’s weakest position. I think there is a decent argument he is better than Mainoo too

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Hearing Martin Tyler say, "United was dispatched by a rampant Crystal Palace today," is something I never expected to hear in my life lol.

That Antony performance was one of the worst I have ever seen from an individual this entire season. Words cannot describe how ghastly that was, but then Casemiro told him, "hold my beer."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad