Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 6 5/17 7:11 PM - SUNRISE OR BUST - Florida leads series 3-2 - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
at work watching Coupe De Ville with Patrick Dempsey, Alan Arkin and co...so funny
That's one of my favourite " not so well known " films. :thumbu: What job do you have that you can watch films while at work and more importantly - are they hiring ????

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022

Screen Shot 2024-05-17 at 12.47.35 PM.png

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Have you tried Buckleys some people won’t take it because of the taste but it works the best ,you may need a puffer for the cough,maybe you have bronchitis or pneumonia.Used to get that kind of relentless cough alot,bronchitis and pneumonia,it really sucks.
Buckleys is horrible, it looks like, smells like, and tastes like pine sol. But for the good, it only takes one dose to feel better.....hard to find it tho....

my kids hated it....but when my daughter (now 26) was sick she was on a frantic search to find it

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
That's one of my favourite " not so well known " films. :thumbu: What job do you have that you can watch films while at work and more importantly - are they hiring ????
haha, it`s real good, funny, heartwarming, another along those lines is Stealing Home with Mark Harmon and Jody Foster

I`m in HR, long weekend here this weekend so the office is empty, I was scheduled for 3 meetings, only my 9 am meeting held, the other two cancelled so, crickets here, we are always hiring, I work for an organization whose aim it is the end homelessness on Vancouver Island

Reactions: BMC

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
Okay Bruins, you can beat these kittens, don't let the clown show take you of your game.
This is your house, show them who's boss, don't take any crap from them!
Let's go and the may the mighty force be with you!

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Buckleys is horrible, it looks like, smells like, and tastes like pine sol. But for the good, it only takes one dose to feel better.....hard to find it tho....

my kids hated it....but when my daughter (now 26) was sick she was on a frantic search to find it
We have lots of it around now last year it was almost impossible to find..

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Reactions: caz16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad