Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
As frustrating as that was, the game was still scoreless though. After the missed call on whoever boarded and cross-checked Lohrei, Nylander scored soon after.

And the lesson there as always, control your controllables.

They can’t control the refs, but they did control the piss poor effort they put forth early in the game. They could’ve dropped a couple goals and that missed holding the stick+boarding matching calls wouldnt have meant anything.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
I want to say one thing.If the refs call that dirty hit on Lohrei maybe game turns out different.Can't see how they can call stuff they did on Bruins in that scrum game 4 putting 2 Bruins in box and let that go .It's borderline cheating
And that’s what Monty should be saying now. ‘Yeah we didn’t win but I thought it was BS that they didn’t call an oblivious boarding penalty! How could they miss that???’ Get them thinking for calls for next game, that’s how this joke a league is run

Why is it only the other teams coaches do that but never the Bruins for years now?????

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
And that’s what Monty should be saying now. ‘Yeah we didn’t win but I thought it was BS that they didn’t call an oblivious boarding penalty! How could they miss that???’ Get them thinking for calls for next game, that’s how this joke a league is run

Why is it only the other teams coaches do that but never the Bruins for years now?????
I always thought Jacobs leading Board of Governors had something to do with it but who knows.

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
It isn't over until it's over. (Flame away, but I will always have faith and hope).

The reality is, this organization/team over the last 15 years or so just doesn't know how to cut the head off the snake when they got their foot on the back of the snake's neck.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Tonight's game really is the turning point with this coach. After that debacle last year , I mustered up another chance for him to redeem himself.....If this guy does get this team into the second round....Please take me out....:nod:

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
They will be tight and overthink on Saturday. This feels not so much like last year (even though it is) but more like 2010 vs the Flyers. Game 7 at home up 3-0 and they still lost……..
Well here is where that team and this team differs. They were embarrassed against the Flyers so next year in the playoffs they sweep them. They learned their lesson. This team is about to repeat a lesson they learned last year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad