Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
The ref pointing is was bothered me most.Shady as fk
I think he pointed to say Lohrei was holding the stick like a “you did that to yourself” point. Lohrei said he was fine on the bench right away, good to see the young kid is made of rubber that will benefit him in the NHL.

This hanging over them concerns me very much.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
That dirty hit on Lohrei should've been a major penalty and game misconduct, but nothing was called because they want a game 7 so bad. I thought the poor kid was wrecked after that hit, and one of the refs was pointing at the play so I thought they were gonna call the penalty (but of course they didn't)....and then the Leafs score just seconds later when the Bruins should've been on the PP for 5 minutes.

..that non-call and the goal right after was the TSN turning point of the game
And the 3 minutes of whatever the f*** it was after the Leafs iced it 3 times. It was so transparent what they were doing. The NHL is bogus.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I think he pointed to say Lohrei was holding the stick like a “you did that to yourself” point. Lohrei said he was fine on the bench right away, good to see the young kid is made of rubber that will benefit him in the NHL.
That's still wrong because he should have arm up or blow whistle to call holding not allow a guy to drive him from behind its dangerous. That in no way protects players .He should have to answer for it in media, these guys to protected.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
I would definitely fire Monty if they lose.You can't fire Bruce with what he did here and keep him.
Part of me feels bad for Monty for how the two seasons played out because a bad coach doesn’t have the regular season results he does but there’s gotta be a reason his teams collapse at the NHL level.

Definitely due for good game at least
That’s a good point, don’t think they had 3 bad games in a row this year did they?

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
I cant sleep. Unbelievable this is a 7.
I know I feel the same way. High as a kite after game 4 to this. It’s is like two different teams. I will give the leafs credit they are keeping the Bruins to the outside and making Woll look like Johnny Bower 2.0

But we have no pushback. The shots the last two games alone……so suddenly we will be great again in game 7? Nah. They will come out tight and play not to lose and the centennial season will end with a winter. Hope I’m wrong……

Reactions: Gordoff and BB79

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad