OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Games will be free on AppleTV this weekend

Screw you subscribers!

I saw that they gave a 50% discount for the remainder of the year too mls season pass lol

Back to the drama, Choinière might not want out afterall. Looks more and more like a contract negotiation tactic from the agent to increase his salary right now. I thought it was a weird timing too given the transfer windows are closed. To be continued in the next episode of the never ending telenovela.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Yeah, I suspected that was his agent trying to work the team for a better deal all along, that's the one card he could use to put some pressure on them. I want Choiniere on our roster long term, so I do hope they'll find some common ground, there's no need for this to end badly. Give him 900k right now and lets go win some matches.

Reactions: Habs Icing

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
CS St-Laurent will be playing TFC in the next round, they just beat Halifax from CPL

👀

It's a great story. Loic Kwémi probably deserves a shot in CPL. For those who recall, a couple of years ago the Ligue1 Québec all-stars played against IMFC in pre-season and in that game he made a few guys look like fools. He's also on the Canadian team of Futsal, tons of skill. Haven't watched the game, but heard good things from Mamadou Kane too.

Last edited:

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Yeah, I suspected that was his agent trying to work the team for a better deal all along, that's the one card he could use to put some pressure on them. I want Choiniere on our roster long term, so I do hope they'll find some common ground, there's no need for this to end badly. Give him 900k right now and lets go win some matches.

900k seems a bit much. He's good but he's nothing special too. 750k is the highest I'd go, on the threshold of TAM (if we aren't giving it to anyone worthy)

Oh btw.. Campbell and Sosa are both on the u22 initiative, they only cost about 150k on the cap

It's a great story. Loic Kwémi probably deserves a shot in CPL. For those who recall, a couple of years ago the Ligue all-stars played against IMFC in pre-season and that game he made a few guys look like fools. He's also on the Canadian team of Futsal, tons of skill. Haven't watched the game, but heard good things from Mamadou Kane too.

Mo Farsi was also on the futsal team, maybe they can get a similar path to MLS :dunno:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

xShB_5.gif

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I thought you said we had Sunusi.

drake2.jpg

To be fair, I said he was the Canadian Championship MVP. He'll be fine in those 2 games

It's everything else :dunno:

Maybe they'll play Toye and keep Vilsaint for the MLS. They need someone to play RwB too

Wanyama will finally start a few games. Zouhir should play some minutes and maybe Jabang... And Breza

Reactions: Skip Bayless

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
To be fair, I said he was the Canadian Championship MVP. He'll be fine in those 2 games

It's everything else :dunno:

Maybe they'll play Toye and keep Vilsaint for the MLS. They need someone to play RwB too

Wanyama will finally start a few games. Zouhir should play some minutes and maybe Jabang... And Breza

I like Vilsaint, but he's delicate like a feather.

Our entire team is delicate like a feather except the two guys Saputo didn't/doesn't wanna pay. (Piette and Choiniere)

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
2 goalies on the bench.

Iliadis makes a rare apparence on the bench

Expecting to see Breza at CF tonight at the 80th minute

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad