Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

zuikan

Mar 26, 2018
It feels dirty saying “go Boston”, but of all teams in the NHL, the Leafs are at the bottom of the barrel. I will pull for every other team first. I’ll go for a nuclear war over cheering for the Leafs.
I despise the Bruins a bit more than the Leafs, but it's close.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
And we're tied again.

I need this game to end in OT on the stupidest play imaginable. Like a 180 foot bouncer, or an own goal.

zuikan

Mar 26, 2018
And we're tied again.

I need this game to end in OT on the stupidest play imaginable. Like a 180 foot bouncer, or an own goal.
I wanna see the puck bounce of Marchand's face into his own net and they ask him if he counts that as an assist.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
And we're tied again.

I'm trying to think what will be most annoying to both fan bases. I think a GWG on some sort of horribly botched call or missed call by the ref.

Then the winning fans will have to deal with people saying they didn't earn it, and the losing fans will whine nonstop about the refs.

Reactions: KiwiGriff

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'm trying to think what will be most annoying to both fan bases. I think a GWG on some sort of horribly botched call or missed call by the ref.

Then the winning fans will have to deal with people saying they didn't earn it, and the losing fans will whine nonstop about the refs.

Why would you wish this upon the mods?

Reactions: Zman5778

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Game 7 OT. Does not get better.

Another chapter in Leafs heartbreak lore about to be written

Reactions: KiwiGriff

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Boston not looking good. Bobbling the puck a lot. Its gonna cost them

zuikan

Mar 26, 2018
Meh, they're nauseating to watch, and I don't care which one Florida destroys. I'll play some Red Dead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad