NBA 2024 NBA Postseason

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
ugh still pissed those god damn divas irving and luka made the final 4 i hope they get swept cant stand either of them both poison to theleague

the timberwolves can
If you could combine Indy’s offense and Minny’s defense you’d be on to something. As it is, the Celtics should be heavy favorites against either of them, as well as Dallas. Now excuse me while I go throw up.

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
Hot takes? Not at all. Wolves are a good team and can certainly take Boston. As for Luka and Kyrie there might not be a more polarizing duo in the NBA. And they are divas.
“Luka is a poison to the league” is a remarkably stupid thing to say and definitely hits high on the dumbass hot take scale

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pacers just wouldn’t go away and now they’re up by 4

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The 2020's have yet to produce a repeat champion. It would be great if this decade for the first time since the 1970's have new champions year by year. That decade only the Knicks and Celtics won it twice.

So far, its been new champs year by year.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This really might be the Celtics year with how lucky that was. Pacers just threw that game away. No one worse than Halliburton.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
That was probably the lowest IQ basketball I've ever seen in the last 30 seconds from the Pacers. People will focus on Nembhard throwing the ball away on the inbounds and not fouling before Brown hit his 3 afterwards, but the other terrible play was Haliburton dribbling it off his body with just under 30 seconds left with no defender near him. On that possession the Pacers were up 3 and could've run the clock down to 5 seconds before taking a shot. Then after they tied it they got a terrible shot at the end of regulation. Try setting a screen to turn Haliburton loose there for a closer shot.

Also on Brown's tying 3, if you plan on fouling, go with a small lineup there so you can switch on any screen.

Reactions: SnS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad