NBA 2024 NBA Postseason

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Wolves took them to the woodshed..i am taking full credit since I didn't watch tonight lol

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
That rule is dumb as hell

If you get all ball on a block but I’d doesn’t count as technically he wasn’t shooting?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Hard to defend against a team who is just all like ‘yeah we’re just gonna make all of our shots’

Reactions: PanniniClaus

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Man, we’re gonna get robbed of a Boston-NY matchup, aren’t we? That already happend in hockey. Please come back, Knicks.

Fractured hand for Brunson? Man, never seen a team get decimated by injuries like these Knicks. Props for fighting through to where they got
We weren’t gonna get that matchup anyways then, at least not one that satisfied anybody.

Vamos Rafa

I own Voight
Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I’m usually part of the “f*** the NBA office” crowd but I’m with the league on this one. I am pissed that we’re getting Boston-Indyf***ingana instead of Boston-NY. What a massive downgrade.

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Celtics-Knicks would have been a sweep of blowouts considering all the injuries NY have. Indy won't fare much better but at least they have their guys.

Vamos Rafa

I own Voight
Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Yes, and thats how I know Knicks fans are complete wastes of oxygen.

Go Pacers!
I don’t disagree with your feelings against Knicks fans. I can say the same about 49ers fans and their suffering. But I really just wanted to see a heated rivalry because we all know the history between NY and Boston. I mean let’s be honest, who gives a shit about Indiana?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
When I was a kid, Knicks/Pacers was the shit. My man Reggie Miller went on a live mic and said John Starks choked. It was intense and violent and beautiful.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
When I was a kid, Knicks/Pacers was the shit. My man Reggie Miller went on a live mic and said John Starks choked. It was intense and violent and beautiful.
I don’t really think of Knicks/Celtics as much of a rivalry. Yankees/Red Sox sure, but not so much in the NBA.

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad