WC: 2024 Czech team in Prague!

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I looked.. vozlenik is line 3.

Maybe Necas a C and push sedlak down?

It's actually quite complicated. Curious what they do.

Reactions: Swipes

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
My wishlist now that Boston is eliminated

Pasta and Jiricek
Pasta and Kulich
Pasta and Blumel

Let's do this!

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

Pasta and Jiricek
Pasta and Kulich
Pasta and Blumel

Let's do this!
And you will get Scotka and Lenc :D :D

Of course first article I read after he gets eliminated and it's already injury speculation, so this is not done by far. Let's hope but you know how it is. Rather turn down the optimism and be surprised.

I am very curious about Zacha though, again he said he wants to come, nothing stands in his way now. So let's see if he can actually redeem himself or completely shut the door by the Czech hockey public

Saablic

Feb 8, 2017
Czech Republic

Pasta and Jiricek
Pasta and Kulich
Pasta and Blumel

Let's do this!
Blumel is waiting for a call from Dallas, they kept him to be ready to replace any player if needed. Pity, because he is very skilled with the puck and when he was in the national team, he played really well. Let´s hope for Pasta, maybe Lauko, not sure about Zacha. He is good, but in previous years, he always promised to go to the WC and then he rejected from reasons unknown. Coach rejected Kulich - he is not experienced (lol) and I am not sure about Jiricek, how is his situation in AHL.

Reactions: Czechboy

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

Swipes

Ice Hockey World Champions 2024!
Apr 13, 2010
No he must come out of the question lol

I am reporting the Canada game and I want to see f***in Pasta live lol
He missed out on Prague 2015 due to injury. It'd be a shame if he couldn't make it this time. So fingers crossed!

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
And you will get Scotka and Lenc :D :D

Of course first article I read after he gets eliminated and it's already injury speculation, so this is not done by far. Let's hope but you know how it is. Rather turn down the optimism and be surprised.

I am very curious about Zacha though, again he said he wants to come, nothing stands in his way now. So let's see if he can actually redeem himself or completely shut the door by the Czech hockey public
Yup, nothing stopping Zacha from coming but his Dad, ego and hate for Czech federation.

It'd actually be impressive if Pasta was hurt and Zacha showed up without him but I won't keep my fingers crossed. I wouldn't ask him.

As far as Pasta... hopefully he could gut it out because it'd be Canada and a quarter and maybe a semi/medal match. Jagr did it with a broken pinkie.. join the legends Pasta!lol

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Yup, nothing stopping Zacha from coming but his Dad, ego and hate for Czech federation.

It'd actually be impressive if Pasta was hurt and Zacha showed up without him but I won't keep my fingers crossed. I wouldn't ask him.

As far as Pasta... hopefully he could gut it out because it'd be Canada and a quarter and maybe a semi/medal match. Jagr did it with a broken pinkie.. join the legends Pasta!lol
We will know tomorrow from what I read.

I believe Pasta want to come no matter what, its only on Boston if they allow him to. But if his injury is nothing major I hope it can work out.

Necas will play tonight! Lets go Marty

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

This is not a confirmation but it is encouraging... only concern is that sometimes players ask for the health inspection a day early and it didn't happen here.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Kampf scratch??? Hope that's just a precaution because of that check he got in the last match, otherwise Rulik is again crazy to cut Kampf on favor of Vozenilek

Vozenilek is by far the worst player on the team, Kampf is excellent so far, so really hope that's just some "rest" for Kampf before the tough games and Vozenilek will be sent to oblivion

That player is a complete joke, terrible last year, terrible this year, he is nowhere near a WCH level

Reds4Life

Dec 24, 2007
Zacha and Pastrnak confirmed to be joining the team on Monday (barring any issues with health checkup tomorrow).

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Kampf scratch??? Hope that's just a precaution because of that check he got in the last match, otherwise Rulik is again crazy to cut Kampf on favor of Vozenilek

Vozenilek is by far the worst player on the team, Kampf is excellent so far, so really hope that's just some "rest" for Kampf before the tough games and Vozenilek will be sent to oblivion

That player is a complete joke, terrible last year, terrible this year, he is nowhere near a WCH level
I'm convinced there is a rule that we can't have too many NHL players lol.

Necas in so Kampf out
Pasta in so Palat out
Zacha is in so kubalik out

You get a fine for cutting and ELH player.lol

Jokes aside.. I assume he's hurt from the hit as he Kampf has been exceptional. Probably my fav forward so far. I can't imagine this is performance related.

Curious about Zacha and Pasta.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I'm convinced there is a rule that we can't have too many NHL players lol.

Necas in so Kampf out
Pasta in so Palat out
Zacha is in so kubalik out

You get a fine for cutting and ELH player.lol

Jokes aside.. I assume he's hurt from the hit as he Kampf has been exceptional. Probably my fav forward so far. I can't imagine this is performance related.

Curious about Zacha and Pasta.
Hope it's just because of that hit and he will he back in team for Canada. Play Vozenilek over him is mighty stupid, and Rulik is not stupid hopefully.

Vozenilek has only one move ... Slap to puck to the glass, skate there, lose it in the corner ... That's it lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Hope it's just because of that hit and he will he back in team for Canada. Play Vozenilek over him is mighty stupid, and Rulik is not stupid hopefully.

Vozenilek has only one move ... Slap to puck to the glass, skate there, lose it in the corner ... That's it lol
He's been good for us but not my first choice.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
throwback, very young Pastrnak when he played in Sweden for Södertälje.

swLnAqJ4wVIh6o4r24isw_xZuI8.jpg

Reactions: Swipes

Playmaker82

May 2, 2023
Norway
Cervenka - Zacha - Pastrnak
Palat - Tomasek - Necas
Kubalik - Kampf - Kase
Beranek - Sedlak - Stransky

Would be mine. Wicked team actually.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Kinda meh game today, 4:1 against Brits who looked like they are there on public skating is a bit disappointing. I know, win and calm one but so many f***in chances again and 100% chances ...

4 goals seems not enough there, but I know it's sometimes like that, but still a bit disappointed given the image of the game look like we should win 11:1

Wanna see some goals there, doesn't matter we won without problems, but if you can't convert such chances against such a weak opponent... How you want to score those against Canada or Swedes ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad