Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
lol rockies 3 run home run

Kyle is shocked
1. I forgot to tell you Comcast dropped Bally's from all of its systems nationwide so no "Paul & Todd" :rolleyes: for me for the foreseeable future.

2. Kyle is shocked????? :help: What.....is he now trying to act like they are going to go on a 24 game win streak? And you wonder why he is back on my shit list & I want Geff back again. :shakehead Much as I bitch about how awful Cefalo is........he & Joe Rose will tell you every time the team is playing like shit. I don't need Kyle preaching about how hard they are hitting the ball & how hard they are trying. Because I have 2 functioning eyeballs.

3. Unrelated.........Sleepy Joe gave a good speech earlier but he needs to continue to be on top of this.

Sep 19, 2008
Make no mistake, I still don't give 17 f****, but..................

IIIIIIIIIIt's a Marlins win !! :party: We will be using the TV calls from now on as a protest of Kyle's shilling.

I was actually just reviewing the highlights on MLB TV as you said this because I was watching the whole game but the earphones were in so I couldn't hear shit as I was working. Missed the ending and the Kyle call, about to review it now

NYY 2 @ BAL 7
Rodón vs Bradish
T7

The expression of disdain from Zosia Mamet in Girls @Paul Simonon

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I was actually just reviewing the highlights on MLB TV as you said this because I was watching the whole game but the earphones were in so I couldn't hear shit as I was working. Missed the ending and the Kyle call, about to review it now

NYY 2 @ BAL 7
Rodón vs Bradish
T7

The expression of disdain from Zosia Mamet in Girls @Paul Simonon
1. I guess this means you are an Orioles fan today ! 🐦
2. Will you be attending Camden Yards on May 10 so you can get a Mr. Splash Bobblehead ? 🌊

Sep 19, 2008
1. I guess this means you are an Orioles fan today ! 🐦
2. Will you be attending Camden Yards on May 10 so you can get a Mr. Splash Bobblehead ? 🌊
No I need to work

you can just buy all this stuff online on ebay now

I'm not an Oriole fan despite what Paul will tell you. I am just trying to inform him that his team is losing.

It's so very sad what they've done to the Yankees, believe me.

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad