Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVII - RIP 2024 Vegas Golden Knights Season 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
I had to reboot because fallout new Vegas locked up after I fired the rocket. so I did not watch the whole Marlins game. I admit it is nice to get local flavor putting wiod or Marlins radio over the bally telecast as I don't care much for severino or any post rich waltz telecaster

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
1714654423142.png

Sep 19, 2008
The New York Post reported recently that Smith and McAfee got in a shouting match over the phone. According to people familiar with the fracas, it was over McAfee’s frustration with his depiction in a forthcoming documentary about the history of debate shows that Smith is producing for ESPN. Smith declined to comment on the alleged dispute. “I got nothing but respect for Stephen A.,” McAfee said in a text message.

“I know what all the stars in media make,” Smith said. “It has nothing to do with a network and an individual. It has everything to do with the market and the business climate because I stand to benefit from that.”

• Wow
Sep 19, 2008
Smith did not take Bernard’s advice recently when he delivered a tirade on his show about his former colleague-turned-professional antagonizer, Jason Whitlock, in which he called Whitlock a “fat piece of s---.” Naturally, it it is currently the most-viewed YouTube episode of the show’s run. “I did forgive him for it,” Bernard said.

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Smith did not take Bernard’s advice recently when he delivered a tirade on his show about his former colleague-turned-professional antagonizer, Jason Whitlock, in which he called Whitlock a “fat piece of s---.” Naturally, it it is currently the most-viewed YouTube episode of the show’s run. “I did forgive him for it,” Bernard said.
Please please PLEASE tell me he's not referring to his General Hospital buddy Maurice Bernard ! :help: I'm convinced he's getting his pro "Sir" attitude with some of the big fans of Sir on that set. :shakehead

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Actually I’m annoyed because when I went yesterday they did a bunch more X-Rays and said I don’t have a cavity/need a filling after all.

So who knows WTF to believe?? :shakehead :help:

Ze gums are quite inflamed though :( :(

Cleaning went well until they started their bullshit about how I should have 2 wisdom teeth taken out asap.

f*** that..they don’t hurt at all. I ain’t paying that/screwing up my jaw just because one of ze stupid wisdom teeth is cracked.

#IfItAin’tBrokeDon’tFixIt

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad