The Laziest Player In The League...

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
I NEVER forgave Alexei Emelin for this goal. Considering the circumstances, laziest play I've seen by a Hab.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Probably Ovi, dude just waits for one timers and thinks back checking is body checking someone from behind.
Ovi is bizarre to watch these days. I think ever since he got his cup he rarely puts in full effort. I was watching him these playoffs and there were games when he was on the PP where he didn't even move, he just stood at the top of the offensive zone waiting for someone to find him.

It almost seems like he's trying to preserve his longevity rather than play full effort and risk injury.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I know Kucherov isn't lazy, but he gives off a lazy vibe because he is so skillful and executes plays so effortlessly

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
iu
840 goals whilst also being third in the league in hits for a 15 year span is not really lazy.

He's old and slow now sure but you probably haven't seen much of him.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
840 goals whilst also being third in the league in hits for a 15 year span is not really lazy.

He's old and slow now sure but you probably haven't seen much of him.

That gif is over 10 years old... but you may be too young to remember that Ovechkin has ALWAYS been lazy in the defensive zone.

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
That gif is over 10 years old... but you may be too young to remember that Ovechkin has ALWAYS been lazy in the defensive zone.
No im aware. It's not a sign of laziness though. It's called cherrypicking and pretty much all offensive wingers do it from time to time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad