Serie A 2023-24 Season

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
If there's anything refs are doing, it's rigging games in favour of small provincial clubs and against Juventus
You were watching Chelsea. I'm as surprised as you are but both the refs and VAR missed a penalty and a red card. And the general direction was very pro Atalanta which made Allegri go all Ned Braten at the end.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
You were watching Chelsea. I'm as surprised as you are but both the refs and VAR missed a penalty and a red card. And the general direction was very pro Atalanta which made Allegri go all Ned Braten at the end.
all that can be true and yet i'll still be dead in the ground before a small side getting calls in Italy is match-fixing rather than just reffing incompetence

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Why don't you buy them off Napoli's official website? It's what I do in Barcelona, guarantees me no unpleasant surprises.

Circling back on my question from a few months back. Looking to buy tix for the Napoli match on 5/26 and only doing from their website, as recommended. They just got listed yesterday but are only available to supporters through 5/19 and then the general public on 5/20.

I don't really have a specific question, just wanted to see if anyone has any experience purchasing straight off of their site? We will already be in Italy on 5/20, so just hoping I can smoothly purchase the tix.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Fiorentina's 2-2 home draw against Napoli does neither club any good, really. Fiorentina hold on to their Conference league spot, but little chance of upgrading it to Europa League position in the remaining league matches.

Their best hope seems winning the Conf.League final.

Likewise Napoli's chances of catching Fiorentina (and not to be overtaken by other teams at the same time) look much slimmer now. So likely no European matches for them next season.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Duvan Zapata heads Torino ahead against Milan, who has nothing to play for.

Torino is still fighting for a spot in Europe, Conference league realistically, now moving ahead of Napoli as it stands.

Milan fields a much changed side, B-team you could say, LB Terraciano given his starting debut.

Edit: Ilic makes it 2-0 with another header. MIlan defence haven't been good, especially CB pair Tomori's and Thiaw's positioning and marking has been poor.

Edit2: To pour more misery on Milan, Ricardo Rodriguez scores with a great shot at the start of 2nd half against his old club.

Edit3: Pulisic earns a PK, and Bennacer converts it on 54th min.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad