what the announcers said at the end of post game show
yesterday.

Does anyone know if this is true?

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Haven't seen a definitive answer to this question, does anyone know for sure?

Does Round 2 have to wait until all teams finish Round 1? Or, is it the each conference has finish for their conference to start?
I could have sworn I seen a Game 1 of a new round start (let’s say a Monday) while there was a game 7 of the previous round played on Tuesday. If that makes sense.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Lomberg should be ready as it seems like he had the flu or something similar. Bennett? Depends on how his hand/wrist/forearm is healing and when Round 2 starts.

did anyone catch what mo said in one of his pressers yesterday or the day before? he said benny hasn't been skating because elevating the heart rate will increase the swelling and they're trying to reduce the swelling. we're at, what, a week since the injury? still concern about swelling? I think he broke a bone. maybe it's a fracture and not something that will require surgery (i.e. that was the good news) but I bet he will end up being out 3-4 weeks.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
did anyone catch what mo said in one of his pressers yesterday or the day before? he said benny hasn't been skating because elevating the heart rate will increase the swelling and they're trying to reduce the swelling. we're at, what, a week since the injury? still concern about swelling? I think he broke a bone. maybe it's a fracture and not something that will require surgery (i.e. that was the good news) but I bet he will end up being out 3-4 weeks.
I believe on ESPN it was said yesterday he skated.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Ok- I just picked up Boston fan repellant.
1714502677362.png

If Toronto somehow climbs back...what do I bring to combat their fans? A library card?

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Luostar 2.0

• Wow
Reactions: Ratsreign

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Looks like they're calling Auston Matthews a game-time decision for tonight

He's probably shit anyway if he plays. Very little faith in the Leafs pulling this one off.

The melt down will be glorious in Toronno so I'm ok with it, we're better than the Bruins anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad