Pre-Game Talk: rags

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Today is our wedding anniversary (4 decades) and my lovely wife said we’re watching Canes hockey today versus going out!!!! I made the right choice!!!
You done well, you done well.

Robert Redford Nod GIF

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Wow, nice to see Skjei and Deangelo in the top 5. Little surprising since they're both more offensive minded than defensive minded.

I'm a little surprised Slavin and Burns aren't on that list; you know being our #1 pair.

Those numbers have to be due to starts. My guess is the Skjei-Deangelo pairing is being sheltered as heavily as possible, and because of that, the other two pairings are getting very unfavorable starts which affects how they compare in these metrics.

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
Oh, and let me also add when Jake Guentzel punched Adam Fox and Adam Fox fell to the ice that was definitely embellishment on Fox so I agree with fans here on that.

Watching the replay he fell to the ice rather easily. It looked like Guentzel barely touched him. Fox should've gone to the box too for diving/embellishment.

Also Hurricanes got screwed when they were the only ones going to box during scrums. In the regular season during scrums the refs would send both to the box (our player and opposing player).

That to me right there I knew we were in for a long night.

I know I'm late talking about it; just wanted to give my opinion.

Nothing can be done about it now. Move on to game 3. Time to defend our home ice this weekend/ and our playoff lives.

This team has been resilient all year. I'm certain they'll bounce back, they'll find a way.

Otherwise for the 6th year in a row it will be a long offseason and yet again we'd fail in the playoffs...despite having a better/deeper team than years past.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad