Kingston Frontenacs 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 3)

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
I think at this point McCoy may be a mid season trade if Sudbury starts out poorly and Kingston if looking like a contender.
They will need his leadership and championship experience if they want to make a playoff run.
I would prioritize a larger goalie over McCoy myself.
Yeah you’re probably right I think they’d get the largest possible amount of assets if they waited to the trade deadline.

any insight on if the fronts may be looking into Liam sztuska or a goalie in the import draft?

ScoutLife4

Nov 28, 2023
Yeah you’re probably right I think they’d get the largest possible amount of assets if they waited to the trade deadline.

any insight on if the fronts may be looking into Liam sztuska or a goalie in the import draft?
The impression I got was they are very high on Vaccari and plan to roll with him.
It’s a long off season though who knows..

Reactions: frontsfan67

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
One other note that caught me very off guard.
Kingston believes in Vaccari and at this time have him penned in to be the starting tendy again this season. (cooper loves him)

Plan for Betts is to start the season in JR A that he’s not ready for OHL.
I forgot to ask about Hemmy and Chromiak but I will find out shortly.
I would guess Hemmy stays and Chromiak goes back to Europe.
Not surprised about vaccari. Great kid and had a very promising rookie season. May not ever be an nhl or even ahl goalie but could be a star ohler by his OA season.

I searched up coopers stats. He played 2 seasons where he had 60+ games played. Might see a little bit of himself in vaccari and is blinded by the weak points.

The impression I got was they are very high on Vaccari and plan to roll with him.
It’s a long off season though who knows..
Right. I didn’t see the one above that you sent- just did now hahaha

Section5Petes

Nov 14, 2022
One other note that caught me very off guard.
Kingston believes in Vaccari and at this time have him penned in to be the starting tendy again this season. (cooper loves him)

Plan for Betts is to start the season in JR A that he’s not ready for OHL.
I forgot to ask about Hemmy and Chromiak but I will find out shortly.
I would guess Hemmy stays and Chromiak goes back to Europe.
Hear anything on the Tyler Hopkins stuff?

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
no,
Were the same people convinced about Fitzgerald?

Hoping the fronts can declare him defective then trade to get the best of both worlds with the comp first rounder and prob atleast 2 2nds and 2 3rds as conditionals for him showing up
fitzgerald was ohl all the way until something happened with sarnia. malholta was never an ohl guy, at least not outwardly saying so.

Hear anything on the Tyler Hopkins stuff?
and peterborough? how would that even look? for who?

Reactions: frontsfan67

ScoutLife4

Nov 28, 2023
no,

fitzgerald was ohl all the way until something happened with sarnia. malholta was never an ohl guy, at least not outwardly saying so.

and peterborough? how would that even look? for who?

Don’t count Malholtra out yet from the OHL.
Basically at this point they are waiting to see what happens with his dad’s job as Berube will bring in his own staff to Toronto and it likely means Malholtra is unemployed.

It will be a big factor into decision making.
Kingston is working on a family trip to show him the facilities and city to try to win him over.
Would not be shocked to see Manny take a job in Ottawa and the youngster decide maybe Kingston is an okay fit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad