Injury Report: Bruins ‘23 - ‘24 Injured List

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I know DeBrusk had the broken hand but were any other injury reports released last night or this morning? I almost hope they don't release it all but it has become an annual tradition so I was expecting to see more.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Globe:

On the injury front, McAvoy said he dealt with a problematic AC joint in his shoulder most of the season, while Pastrnak had a nagging groin issue, though he said it did not affect him in the postseason.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Globe:

On the injury front, McAvoy said he dealt with a problematic AC joint in his shoulder most of the season, while Pastrnak had a nagging groin issue, though he said it did not affect him in the postseason.
Explains Mac's hesitation to shoot

Reactions: BMC

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I was trying to be fair. Makes me wonder if he's headed for surgery in the very near future to scope it. I hope it isn't the shoulder he had surgery on a few years ago
I was just gonna say that, wasn't sure if I was thinking of another guy. These shoulder/groin things tend to come back around for a lot of guys. He's too young for this crap.

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I was just gonna say that, wasn't sure if I was thinking of another guy. These shoulder/groin things tend to come back around for a lot of guys. He's too young for this crap.
He and Gryz had the same procedured Poitras had a few years ago. I remember Andrew Ference having to have surgery on both his groins the summer before we won the cup and it making a world of difference.

I think Mac needs to adjust his physical game a bit to make sure his shoulder doesn't become a chronic issue. He's too damn talented to have this many shoulder injuries at his age.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad