Post-Game Talk: Start spreadin' the news I'm leavin' today I want to be a part of it New York, New York

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
It's a shit period.. we gave up a goal on a f***ing miracle spinny pass because our teams all on one side of the ice..

We suck now. They need to f***ing man up

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
The TNT crew is just so tiresome. It’s like they have been told the party line is to root for Boston. All follow the party line!

Reactions: Two4Fighting

Cats711

Apr 24, 2022
UK
Need to up the intensity, get a couple of goals and get in Bostons head, so they take needless penalties.

Markster

Oct 13, 2019
Neutral fan here (Avs) -- Panthers got screwed. Should have been two minutes for interference. Plays like that are why I hate the "swallow the whistles, let them play" mentality. The rules should be the rules, period.

Reactions: KW

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
We seem to have slow starts to games, which is obviously a big problem. But we've still only one goal down and have had opportunities. I think we looked like the better team so hoping for the second period. If that doesn't work, I'll do what I did for game 3 and go to bed, and that will miraculously bring us a win...

Edit: not listening to the TNT crew during intermission is doing wonders for my mental health.

Thewselius

Jul 24, 2003
Ekblad now playing LD for some reason. He really needs a reality check. It's similar to last game where he thought he was Marner. He seems pretty delusional. It's kinda sad the state of where he is at now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad