Post-Game Talk: Start spreadin' the news I'm leavin' today I want to be a part of it New York, New York

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I actually really like Erod with Lundell and luostarinen and I’d prefer we keep Reinhart with Barkov. Might seem a little crazy to put tank this low but I honestly would be curious to try it at some point in one of the games depending on how things are looking:

Verhaeghe-Barkov-Reinhart
Cousins-Bennett-Tkachuk
Loustarinen-Lundell-Rodrigues
Lomberg-Stenlund-Tarasenko

I really do prefer him at RW where’s he’s most comfortable and having depth in the lineup is never a bad thing, especially in the playoffs

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
1715979353460.png

Reactions: PSLguy

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I actually really like Erod with Lundell and luostarinen and I’d prefer we keep Reinhart with Barkov. Might seem a little crazy to put tank this low but I honestly would be curious to try it at some point in on the games depending on how things are looking:

Verhaeghe-Barkov-Reinhart
Cousins-Bennett-Tkachuk
Loustarinen-Lundell-Rodrigues
Lomberg-Stenlund-Tarasenko

I really do prefer him at RW where’s he’s most comfortable and having depth in the lineup is never a bad thing, especially in the playoffs
Hard to argue against this even tho i like tank, but his 5v5 production just isnt there on the left side to swap reino out from barkov, even tho reino would do well with lundell, its just not as good.

Still would like to see either
erod-barkov-tank
or
swaggy-barkov-tank

but seems like thats never gonna happen

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
ERod being buried on the 6th line smh come on Paul
My opinion Rodriguez does a lot to put you in a position to score goals if I’m coach I make sure he gets quality minutes.
I understand the defensive forchecking philosophy but we have scorers all over the place and in the playoffs in a do or die I want Boston guessing……

GigaChad

Oct 9, 2013
I'm going to be seriously upset if we don't win tonight.
Seeing that 2-1 score 2 days ago when I woke up ruined my day. Please just win. Win. WIn. Win. WIN!!

Reactions: Vilam and Esteban

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
If they're serious about contending this year they should take Boston to the cleaners tonight. We're the better team.

Reactions: Vilam

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
FYI Ranger fans were heard chanting We ‘want Florida’
How did that work out for Leafs. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad